Monday, May 6, 2013

Conversations




Let's sit under the shade. I like that table, yeah right there, under that big tree. Hurry. Oh, stop giggling, will you? Spring has almost set in. Isn't it awesome? The nights are still a bit chilly. That really sucks. Now is good. Alright, I wasn't trying to whine. Shup up! I love your sunglasses, by the way. These summer colors are so pretty, aren't they? Yeah, I am totally in for shopping. Day after sounds good. So what is it that you wanted to tell me? Wait, let's buy ourselves some coffee. Let's talk a little, and laugh and a little more. You want to hear more gossip? Hold on, let me think. There are so many things I missed out on, why don't you tell me everything. You like that waiter? Sweet. He is cute. Go talk to him, let me get the bill this time. You like my wallet, you say? Aw, it belongs to my Mom. Yeah let's take a walk. No, not this road, that one. Please! Don't walk so fast, I'm feeling lazy after sitting for so many hours. Oh my God, did you hear about....?


Love you, Girl-friend
(with particular emphasis on the hyphen between girl and friend)

My apologies for the over-exaggeration.

No comments:

Post a Comment