Wednesday, May 29, 2013

A little love story

A page from her diary :

I really do miss doing the sheets every morning, after you and me finally managed to pull ourselves out of bed. I miss the way we would lie in the confines of your warm comforter and lay there till the brightness of the new day engulfed all of your room. I miss begging for those extra five minutes, and tickling you till you fell off the bed when you asked for yours. I miss fighting to head to the shower before you, and secretly wearing your slippers to the bath so that mine would still be dry. I miss throwing tantrums when we would get late because of you, and it would be way past lunch time. I miss having to go to your favorite restaurant for lunch and dinner so often, inspite of not being so fond of it myself. I miss waiting for you to come home early so we could do something fun for a change. I miss that routine that we never managed to get rid of. I miss wearing your tee, and your slippers, and running downstairs to open the gate for you. I miss the way you smiled seeing me. I miss the way you smiled when you put your hand under my head and hugged me to sleep. I miss waking up beside you every morning, knowing I have you today, as much as I did yesterday. 

Come back soon. It has been way too long. 

P.S. - I really appreciate you trusting me with this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment